Monday, June 06, 2016

Seventh Wedding Anniversary


Today marks seven years that Colin and I have been married.  We celebrated by having lunch while he worked orientation sessions for the school he works at.  It's not the first time we've had our anniversary during an orientation session, and I'm sure it won't be the last seeing as though we have a June anniversary and that's orientation season!

There's so much I could say about being married to this guy.  He's my best friend and a wonderful husband and dad.  I'll leave it at that, because I honestly need a nap after taking care of a sick baby yesterday, and my brain is tired.  That's how you know you're a parent ;).

Can't wait to see how the years unfold with this guy by my side.  If you're not married, I hope for you a marriage like we have.  It's by no means perfect, and it has its ugly moments sometimes, but it's fun and full of love.  We know God joined us together, and it's a constant reminder to be thankful.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...