Wednesday, February 10, 2016

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

I LOVE peanut butter cookies!  I pretty much love anything with peanut butter, but peanut butter cookies are my absolute favorite.

These cookies only take three ingredients and are so quick and easy to make.  My mom makes them and told me that this is how my grandmother made them.

Whip up a batch for your friends and family.  They'll have no idea how easy it was!

Combine one cup of sugar, one egg, and one cup of peanut butter.  You can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter.  I prefer using crunchy or at least half crunchy/half smooth.

Roll the cookies into little balls and bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.

When the cookies come out of the oven, I like to score them with a knife and move them to a plate to cool.

When I make them small, I get about 24 cookies.

The next step is the only difficult part of the recipe: Try not to eat the whole batch!  Resisting to eat the cookie dough is hard enough, but not eating all the baked cookies is the hardest!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...