Friday, April 24, 2015

Graze: FREE Snack Box


As a new mommy, I now carry a diaper bag like it's my purse.  Keeping up with a diaper bag and a separate purse was just too much, so I found a way to carry what I needed in Harlow's bag.  I have a wallet and small makeup bag (with a compact, lipgloss, and a pen) that I throw in along with her diapers, wipes, burp cloths, and every other item she needs.

I'm also breastfeeding Harlow and find that I need to eat more often.  After I nurse Harlow, I get hungry.  Sometimes I even have to snack beforehand to have the energy to feed her!  On several occasions we've been away from home when I've needed to nurse her, and I haven't had anything handy to eat.  Anything that I can quickly pick up away from home tends to be very unhealthy.

In comes Graze!

I received a coupon for Graze in a pack of baby coupons that I received at some point of the pregnancy.  I redeemed it a few months after Harlow was born.  I had no idea what to expect.  I hadn't seen Graze in person.  I got online, ordered a box, and waited.  It came in a cute cardboard box with four snacks.  They were the perfect size to throw in the diaper bag!

You can customize what snacks you would like to try (hello, chocolate and fruit!) and what you would hate to get (ew to anything with cherries).

The snacks are small and perfect for tucking in the diaper bag for an emergency snack that's guilt-free and yummy.

If you'd like to give Graze a try, but aren't sure whether or not it's for you-- no fear-- you can try it for free!  Go to graze.com and enter code MARLAS2LB to get your 1st and 5th boxes for FREE!

Let the snacking begin!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...