Thursday, January 10, 2013

Peaches and Cream-- Warm Dessert Recipe

Looking for a warm, fruity dessert to serve several people?
Oh, and you want it to be relatively easy?

Got it!

A lady I used to work with (thanks, Robyn!) would make this Peaches and Cream recipe for work events, and it was always a hit.  I got the recipe about two years ago and started making it for potlucks and group dinners.

I made this for a particular party and was enjoying the leftovers a day later when I snapped a couple pictures with my phone.
Ingredients
A:
6 tbsp melted butter
1 1/2 c. flour (I used Pamela's gluten free)
2 eggs
2 packages of instant vanilla pudding (dry)

B:
2- 29 oz. can sliced peaches, well drained
Reserve 6 tbsp of juice (very important!)

C:
2- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 cup sugar
6 tbsp juice (from B)

D:
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions
Combine Group A with a fork and press into a buttered 9x13 dish.

Spread Group B over the crust.

Cream Group C and spread over peaches.

Combine Group D and sprinkle on top.

Bake for 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love peach cobbler, so I bet I will love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...