Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Crispy Cheesy Chicken (Gluten Free!)

I see all kinds of recipes on Pinterest that look delicious but include ingredients full of gluten.  Uh!  Not acceptable!  Instead of feeling sorry for myself for not being able to batter my chicken with Ritz crackers or cover it with cream of chicken, I'm bound to find a GF solution.

Here is a solution for all those recipes floating on Pinterest about crispy and cheesy chicken.

-Get a bowl of milk, bowl of shredded cheddar cheese, and bowl of gluten free crackers (see below).
-Dip the chicken in the milk, then cover it with cheese, then cover it with crackers.
-Place it in a pan (spray the pan with cooking spray first).
-Bake for 25-30 minutes at 425 degrees, turning the chicken halfway through baking. (I used boneless, skinless chicken strips).
I used Pecan Nut-Thins crackers and put them in the food processor to use them as batter.
Yay for solutions!
Say hello to the Pinterest broccoli that I make weekly!  It makes a regular guest appearance in cooking posts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...