Saturday, December 17, 2011

Open House: Antique Brick Outdoors & The Green Corner Store

A couple weeks ago, I went to the holiday open houses at Antique Brick Outdoors and The Green Corner Store, both in Little Rock.

My sister-in-law Loren works at Antique Brick Outdoor as a designer.  This was my first time in the store, and I was blown away!  This is one of the coolest stores in Arkansas!  You and your husband would love this place, because you can shop for you indoor and outdoor living spaces.
*Click photos to enlarge*
Loren & Colin:
Loren & I have some of our handmade items for sale:
I bought one of these feather ornaments!
Loren & Me
^ I want this brick oven in my back yard!
not pictured: all the grills and outdoor seating they have
Me and my boo!
Destin & Loren
They have two buildings to shop in!

After hanging out at ABO, we headed over to the Green Corner Store.  It was packed with people!
Some of my items on display
If you still have some Christmas shopping to do, want something unique, and live in central Arkansas, check out these stores!

1 comment:

Loren said...

Yay! You took some great pics Marla! Thanks for sharing-we're happy to have your items at ABO! :)I HAVE to go to the Green Corner Store & see your stuff there, too!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...