Thursday, September 01, 2011

Tutorial: Marble Pendants


I had step-by-step photos how to make these.  And then I accidentally deleted them all from my computer.
Sigh.

If you want an affordable way to accessorize, personalize, and craft, you should make your own necklace pendants!

Materials:
Flat bottom marbles
Decorative paper
Bails
Mod Podge
1) Cut the paper and glue it to the back/flat side of the marble
2) Glue the bail on top of the paper
3) String it through a necklace chain

Now you have a new piece of jewelry!

I'm sorry that's all the pictures I have.  I would have taken more, but I ran out of bails to make more pendants!
Sad day when I deleted the photos, but I wanted to share anyway!

2 comments:

Doris said...

Beautiful job and so simple!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love these - and those bails are cool!
PS - Deleting tutorial pics from my computer is totally something I would do . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...