Monday, September 26, 2011

South America in iPhone Photos

Once I go through all the photos from my trip to Brazil and Bolivia (that's where I've been these past few days!), I'm going to share some with you and tell you all about the trip.

Until then, here are a few photos I snapped on my phone.

Bolivia
I met this little girl our last night in Bolivia.  At first I took pictures of her and then showed them to her.  Then she pointed at the camera, and I quickly taught her how to take photos.  She loved it.

This is a two year old I met in a village who was mesmerized by his picture!

We had a flat tire in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere.  That was an adventure!

Bolivian coffee is muy bien!

Brazil
We visited a couple of soccer arenas in and around Sao Paulo.  They are crazy about soccer!  Or futebol, I should say!  This is me with the Central/South America cup!

We went to the beach one day, and I found Ruby's Brazilian twin!  She even liked to be petted and dragged around like her!

I know that doesn't tell you much about the trip.  I just have a lot of pictures to go through before I can share more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...