Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shirt Re-Do

I've been going through my closet and pulling out clothes that need to be donated or altered.  I haven't worn this shirt for awhile because it got a tiny little bleach spot on it.  I wasn't sure if I should trash it or find a way to work with the stain.



I thought I might as well experiment with it.  I got this bleach pen idea from I Am Momma and made bleach designs in a snap.


I used the sewing machine to add stitching on top of the bleaching.








I also wanted to lengthen the shirt a tad, so I used fabric (scraps from another project) to add a little length and pizzaz.






I think the shirt turned out cute but a little too juvenile for my style.  I think I'll be donating this shirt.  I'm going to give it a couple more weeks before I decide for sure.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Iva Messy said...

awesome job!!

Julie Riisnaes said...

I like it! I'd wear it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...