Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Recipe: Parmesan Pecan Chicken Salad


This week in my Instagram stories I’ve been sharing what I’m cooking for dinner in case you’re in a rut or your brain is too tired to meal plan during this back-to-school season. I have the stories saved to my food highlight if you missed them or need more inspo.

Here’s a recipe you can make to serve immediately or make ahead to have ready for lunch. I love making different chicken salad combinations since it’s such an easy way to change up an easy recipe. I boil frozen chicken, but you could also use leftover grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken. Serve it on bread or as a dip with crackers.

🍗Parmesan Pecan Chicken Salad

What you’ll need:
・2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken (cooled to at least room temp)
・1/4 cup of mayo
・1/4 cup of sour cream
・1 tsp of Lawry’s garlic salt with parsley
・1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
・1/4 cup of chopped pecans
・Optional: chopped apples (I left them out this time, but sometimes I throw them into this recipe for some added “brightness” and nutrition.)

Let’s make it:
1. Combine the mayo, sour cream, and garlic salt.
2. Stir the chicken in with the mayo mixture.
3. Stir in the parmesan and pecans (and apples if using).
4. Serve immediately or let it sit in the fridge and serve later.

Just pretend my closeup shots of the chicken salad are in focus. We were in a hurry when I took these pictures.🤪




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...