Thursday, February 02, 2017

Embroidery: Baby Girl Gifts


I made this little onesie for my neighbor's granddaughter.  The P arrow design is from Planet Applique (click HERE to get 20% off your first order at Planet Applique).  I skipped some of the stitches to just stitch the design instead of doing an applique.  I wanted a little more of a clean look.  The other letters are Natalie font, also from Planet Applique.



I made this banner to send as a thank you to gift to someone's little girl.  I used Sweet Pea font from Boutique Fonts for her name name.  The Split Alpha design is from Planet Appliqué.  I used lace for the applique and like how dainty and sweet it is. (I took the banner pictures at night, so they're a little grainy from the artificial lighting.)

Girly stuff is so much fun!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...