Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby Shower Gifts

*Please excuse the poor quality photos.  My small camera is about to fritz out, so the images are less than par :(


Today my husband and I have baby showers to attend.  That's right-- my husband has a baby shower to go to.  Our friends are having twin girls, and there are two showers.  The guys have their own shower for diapers and wipes.  The girls have a shower at the same time, and I've got lots of goodies that I've made!

First up: I made a burp cloth designed after homemade by jill's burp cloth tutorial.  It was super easy!  I used stain resistant cloth that I got at Hancock's.


Next: Matching shoes that followed stardustshoes tutorial.  These things are too adorable!  I want some in my size!
This post has a (better) shot of the shoes I made for another baby girl on the way.


Last: Onesies inspired by Under the Sycamore.  Since I needed to make two of these, I wanted to do different designs.  Since the librarian glasses are very "smart", I thought the aviator glasses would be a good opposite and evoke "coolness" :).  These turned out really cute, I think.  I used faux leather for the glasses, and the onesies were $3 each from Wal-Mart.




Well, time to get ready for the shower.  I hope the mommy likes the outfits for her girls!

2 comments:

AshleyAnn said...

Those turned out great...don't you love the striped onesies!

Vicki said...

Great gifts...lucky twins! Those shoes are so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...