Monday, February 07, 2011

[Healthy] Super Bowl Snacks

I wasn't feeling too great yesterday and spent most of the day in bed.  Around 6:00 I arose from my slumber, and after showering, started craving some snacks.  My hubby was great to fix me a grilled cheese for lunch and even bring it to me in bed (awww).  I decided to return the favor by cooking up two healthy snacks for him to enjoy while watching the Super Bowl game.

homemade potato skins and zucchini fritters

This was my first time to make the fritters, and they were absolutely delish!  They're a great way to sneak those unused, withering zucchinis into a dish.  Colin really liked them, and I think kids would dig them.

We won't talk about the chocolate chip cookies I baked after that...they were purely to make me feel better :).

2 comments:

Lauren's Latest said...

Glad you liked them, Marla! :)

Loren said...

Looks delish! I hope you're feeling better!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...