Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Elastic Band Skirt

Thanks to this and this I was able to whip up a new skirt in no time!
(no, that is not a giant door.  i really am that short.  5'1'' and proud!)

Skirt: Made by me (fabric from Hancock Fabrics for $1/yard)
Shirt: Walmart (bought last week)
Shoes: Reefs (comfy and cute-- perfect combo!)
Necklace: Made by me


Since the fabric was $1/yard and the elastic was on sale, I made this skirt for a couple bucks!

I think I like the pairing of stripes with floral patterns.  What do you think?

2 comments:

kaelah beauregarde said...

it looks so cute on you! yay!

xo

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

This is adorable!! I love the floral print skirt combined with the striped top - it's perfect. I'm so glad you liked the tutorial; thanks for letting me know that you tried it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...